1. For the Owner of this website, the protection of Users’ personal data is of the utmost importance. It makes great efforts to ensure that Users feel safe when entrusting their personal data while using the website.
2. The User is a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, using electronic services available on the website.
4. The administrator uses the latest technical measures and organizational solutions that ensure a high level of protection of personal data being processed and protection against access by unauthorized persons.
I. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data is Amar i Maj Michał Spółka Komandytowa with its registered office at ul. Przemysłowa 17 in Kolbudy, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division, under the NIP number: 604-018-51- 50 (hereinafter referred to as: “Owner”).
The data protection officer is Marta Maj, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter: “IOD”).
II. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. The Administrator processes the User’s personal data in order to:
in order to be able to contact persons submitting inquiries via the contact form on the website.
2. The User may also agree to receive information about new products and promotions, which will cause the administrator to also process personal data in order to send commercial information to the User, regarding, among others, new products or services, promotions or sales.
3. Personal data is also processed as part of the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the data controller and the performance of tasks, in the public interest, e.g. to perform tasks related to security and defense or storage of tax documentation.
4. Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and pursuing claims or protecting against claims of the User or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or own marketing, which is not direct marketing.
III. TYPE OF DATA
1. The administrator processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary to handle inquiries from the contact form:
a. name and surname
b. e-mail address
IV. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/ 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88, hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR Regulation”.
2. The Administrator processes personal data only after obtaining the User’s consent.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary.
V. YOUR RIGHTS
1. The user may at any time request information from the administrator about the scope of personal data processing.
2. The User may request correction or rectification of his personal data at any time.
3. The User may withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time, without giving any reason. The request not to process data may relate to a specific purpose of processing indicated by the User, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, or apply to all purposes of data processing. Withdrawal of consent for all processing purposes will result in the User’s account being deleted from the website, along with all the User’s personal data previously processed by the administrator. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the actions already performed.
4. The User may at any time request, without giving any reason, that the administrator delete his data. The request to delete data will not affect the activities already performed. Deletion of data means simultaneous deletion of the User’s account, along with all personal data saved and processed so far by the administrator.
5. The User may object to the processing of personal data at any time, both with regard to all the User’s personal data processed by the administrator, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g. with regard to data processing for a specific purpose. The objection will not affect the actions already taken. Filing an objection will result in the deletion of the User’s account, along with all personal data saved and processed so far by the administrator.
6. The user may request the restriction of personal data processing, either for a specified period of time or without a time limit, but within a specified scope, which the administrator will be obliged to comply with. This request will not affect the activities performed so far.
7. The User may request that the administrator transfer the User’s processed personal data to another entity. For this purpose, he should write a request to the administrator, indicating to which entity (name, address) the User’s personal data should be transferred and what specific data the User wishes the administrator to provide. After the User confirms his wish, the administrator will provide the User’s personal data in electronic form to the indicated entity. The User’s confirmation of the request is necessary due to the security of the User’s personal data and to ensure that the request comes from an authorized person.
8. The Administrator informs the User about the actions taken within a month of receiving one of the requests listed in the previous points.
VI. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. In principle, personal data is stored only as long as it is necessary to fulfill the contractual or statutory obligations for which it was collected. These data will be deleted immediately when their storage is not necessary, for evidence purposes, in accordance with civil law or in connection with the statutory obligation to store data.
2. Information regarding the contract is stored for evidence purposes for a period of three years, starting from the end of the year in which commercial relations with the User were terminated. The data will be deleted after the statutory limitation period for pursuing contractual claims has expired.
3. In addition, the administrator may retain archival information regarding concluded transactions, as their storage is related to the User’s claims, e.g. under warranty.
4. If no agreement has been concluded between the User and the Owner, the User’s personal data is stored until the User’s account is deleted on the website. The deletion of the account may take place as a result of the User’s request, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, or an objection to the processing of such data.
VII. ENROLLING DATA PROCESSING TO OTHER ENTITIES
1. The administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the administrator, to the extent necessary for the transaction, e.g. .
3. Personal data of website Users are not transferred outside the European Union.